Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Threaded View

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    You still have not gotten the point, have you?

Do you have any idea what it was to be a Sikh, or a Sri Lankan Tamil during the early 1980s? If you knew, you would then realize how tyrannical the previous govt was - there are some bad-mouthing idiots in the ranks of the BJP, no doubt about that - there is a huge difference between someone yelling at someone, and a stray incident here and there, over one year's timeframe, than someone actually committing atrocity after atrocity over 40 plus years - moral equivalency
    i did get your point but things changed.. How PVN dealt with the sikh fear everyone knows. IT's all changed and dont talk past .. What state are we in now? Even to voice out something even in FB is scary.

Srilankan tamil issue is not just because of one person or one party. Every party wants that issue to be resolved but the srilankan govt is also part of the problem .. So you cant just blame it on 1 party or 1 single person..

what did so called tamil favors do (be it dmk or admk) . people like nedumaran scream their lungs out (including vaiko ) but that issue is still un resolved..

blaming one person or one party is meaning less

i'm not talking about bad mouthing.. it's the arrogance saying "go to pakistan" my foot.

Committing atrocity... yeah go and read how many atrocities happened in the name of Hindu .. how many were burnt, how many Christian missionaries were set to fire .. in early 90's all youngsters were brainwashed by the hindu myth and everywhere riots were kindled.. even today they make it a big deal in maharashtra (both RSS & thackery) so dont talk about atrocities...

anyways let's see what your so called guy can do to india ... already once india shining went to shit .. so let's see what happens now

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement