Thread: ~~ Gadgets - Performance, Looks, Apps, Hottest Models ~~

Threaded View

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    Nerd & other US Hubbers, Starting from 23rd dec 2011, I was daily scanning for deals. I was checking slickdeals.net to the extent that antha site e thenji pora aLAvukku, for every 2 hrs. Also was separately checking bestbuy, walmart, kmart, frys and many such, for interesting Tablet deals.

Nothing interesting, appeared till today! Only deal which is slightly OK for me is the Acer Iconia tab, that too refurbished for $298. That one comes with 90 day warranty so I am still thinking of buying it or not. Added to that Motorola xoom reduced its india prices to Rs.21.5K which is almost equal to the US prices, that too considering the ever increasing dollar value!

There was not even one single deal (atleast what i saw online) comparable to the thanksgiving day deals(bestbuy - 7" acer for $169, 10" acer for $229 & asus for just $299) I missed those deals in few blinks, and thought that this was just trailer and Xmas New Year deals will be the main picture but totally nothing interesting deals! Any idea u gys came across interesting deal for tablets?!?
    Lenovo.com has their Lenovo 16GB IdeaPad A1 7" Android Tablet for $167 when you apply coupon code EMPLOYEEPRICE0119 at checkout. Shipping is free.
    http://slickdeals.net/f/3842852-Leno...let-167-20-tax
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement