Page 203 of 305 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3049

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam : The Greatest Actor of the Universe & The One & Only BO Emperor

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr Sashidharan Sir,

Our NT always looks for characters which gives scope for his acting talent. He never opted for
    hero worship films which others do in this film world. He is actor par excellence and he also
    helps other actors to give their best when they acts along with him.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by s.vasudevan View Post
    Mr Sashidharan Sir,

Our NT always looks for characters which gives scope for his acting talent. He never opted for
    hero worship films which others do in this film world. He is actor par excellence and he also
    helps other actors to give their best when they acts along with him.
    Exactly Mr Vasu, 100%. But what I don't understand is that nowadays big heros doing the characters that are far beyond believe and got praised for it. But NT was critiziced too much for some of his roles, especially in the 80's.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber vasudevan31355's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

அன்புடன்,
    வாசுதேவன்.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly Mr Vasu, 100%. But what I don't understand is that nowadays big heros doing the characters that are far beyond believe and got praised for it. But NT was critiziced too much for some of his roles, especially in the 80's.
    well said Sasi. There is a myth that is making round like this for which our so-called fans of NT themselves have fallen prey. Along with other such myths, we have to remove this too and prove that throughout his full career, he never failed in his commitments. It was his films that were to be criticised but not his contribution. It is our prime duty to remove this myth. Thank you for the understanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    வாசு சார்,
    எங்கேயிருந்து பிடித்தீர்கள் சார் ... ஜெயலலிதா அவர்களின் பேட்டி சூப்பர் ...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber vasudevan31355's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    மூவேந்தர்களுடன் இயக்குனர் பீம்சிங் (தலைவர் ஸ்டைலைப் பாருங்கள்).

Last edited by vasudevan31355; 9th November 2012 at 01:57 PM.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Gemini Ganesan: the undisputed king of romance

Quote Originally Posted by Vankv View Post
    Mr Gopal!, I particularly enjoy reading your inputs on NT's movie romances! Expecting more! It was an un-written knowledge that Gemini Ganesan was the romantic hero during those times, but in my opinion, Sivaji didn't leave that part of the nuances alone, either! He did it much better than any other romantic heros in the past and the current ones. His romances in movies are really enjoyable; especially movies in late 60's and 70's! (he gradually became expert on showing that expression, I guess!). He didn't have to go physically too deep in expressing love, just his eyes alone did the magic in most of his movies!
    Dear Vankv. Let us leave the arena of Love to the undisputed king of romance Gemini Ganesan, even as our own NT has acknowledged it many a times for his "maappillai" gemini!The way Gemini has modelled love scenes and sequences are having an edge over any other actor in that domain as his love expressions were really captivating when we watch his songs by AM RAjah or PB Sreenivas or SPB (iyarkkai ennum..., aayiram ninaivu....). Our NT is an allrounder but he commended GG for romances and even recommended him for Avvai Shanmugi as the romantic interludes even at an old age could be finely enacted by GG!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivajisenthil View Post
    Dear Vankv. Let us leave the arena of Love to the undisputed king of romance Gemini Ganesan, even as our own NT has acknowledged it many a times for his "maappillai" gemini!The way Gemini has modelled love scenes and sequences are having an edge over any other actor in that domain as his love expressions were really captivating when we watch his songs by AM RAjah or PB Sreenivas or SPB (iyarkkai ennum..., aayiram ninaivu....). Our NT is an allrounder but he commended GG for romances and even recommended him for Avvai Shanmugi as the romantic interludes even at an old age could be finely enacted by GG!
    ..... ?

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivajisenthil View Post
    Sorry Mr.Sivaji senthil,I totally disagree with you. All the other actors(includes gemini) do same kind of romantic scenes according to their real nature irrespective of the nature of characters they are portraying.(sterio typed). Our Nadigarthilagam is the only one to get into the skin of the character and romance the way that character would have done.thats why he brought in so much of variation. He did soft romancing, erotic romancing,aggressive romancing,lust ridden romancing ,every damn type!! NT is the only king of romancing also.
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 9th November 2012 at 02:26 PM.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    dear Gopal Sir. I always remain the diehard fan of NT. However, I expressed what I felt about GGs romantic scenes as my personal opinion only.