Thread: Nadigar Thilagam : The Greatest Actor of the Universe & The One & Only BO Emperor

Threaded View

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    Sorry Mr.Sivaji senthil,I totally disagree with you. All the other actors(includes gemini) do same kind of romantic scenes according to their real nature irrespective of the nature of characters they are portraying.(sterio typed). Our Nadigarthilagam is the only one to get into the skin of the character and romance the way that character would have done.thats why he brought in so much of variation. He did soft romancing, erotic romancing,aggressive romancing,lust ridden romancing ,every damn type!! NT is the only king of romancing also.
    Thanks Mr Gopal and Mr Raghavendra,

I was just passing my own opinion of NT as a romantic hero too and I personally am not a big fan of Gemini, except his role in Avvai Shanmugi. (that is hillarious!!!. ) Like Mr Gopal says, he had done all kind of romances with all kind of ladies (in the movies, of course!) i;e: in one particular movie which most say it wasn't for him and derogate his reputation.I'm talking about Dr. Siva. But he did very well in that too. He goes into more physical with the girl. The thing is, some directors, (earlier it was Sridhar), wanted to bring the romantic side of NT's nuances which would attract more late 70's and 80's viewers. And in doing that, some 80's directers may have failed to do them in NT's 'way'. I think that's when some media and rival fans began criticizing NT to stop doing duets. (See how Bharathiraja brought that soft romance nuances from NT brilliantly!) Even when he was in his early 50's there were critizisms. Look what's happening now!!
    Last edited by Vankv; 9th November 2012 at 03:33 PM.