Thread: My first short film.

Threaded View

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam View Post
    Wish I were gullible enough to believe all your funny 'may be's! Why should Karthick look shocked/dismayed at seeing Preethi's family photo? This being his 1st attempt and the expenses and trouble of having done it etc has no relevance since I clearly had agreed about the technical quality of the film and clarified about my having problem only with the content and concluded suggesting examplary themes for betterment and upholding the dignity of the human race- all purely personal! No offence meant!
    There is no doubt about the quality of the film making, all of you are agreeing to that as well which is a great encouragement for the director.

Ilango Thangavelu had less resources in making this one, but the quality is no less compared any recently successful ran box office kollywood hits. If this man had a proper story discussion by having intellectual assistants, then whatever we are discussing here would be been raised over there.. but it is all still good. It is a lesson for director Ilango and I guess he would defenitely consider the 'what if' and 'May be' options in his future projects.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement