Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    [/B]

I am responding to your posts and not by XYZ. If so I will reply to their posts. Answer them or post relevant replies rather than calling me a teenager. And if you consider my posts too childish you can rather ignore them. More than Kaththis' success intoxicating Vijay's fans it has undoubtedly done it to the fans of the actors of his previous generation and that is why you are probably trying to prove that Vijay is too less compared to them. And it all started from a teaser/trailer clip having more views posted from the very same site from where you have posted this news of VR. What a pity!!!

And I never doubted VR's BO performance. I said don't make people like me who actually believe the same to doubt it by posting such links.

And plain simple. Ajith and Vijay fans go crazy fighting over articles because of the tight competition. If you feel Rajini- Kamal are very from Vijay then please do not waste time in proving it. By arguing you are only proving that the gap is closer than you believe.
    You asked me if they were responsible links and I responded to that. While you didnt question links posted by your buddies, you raised an issue with my links. Am I concerned ? Not at all Mr. Moviebuff. As I mentioned to Vinod, I consider these things nothing more than an entertainment value .. not personal. If you really believe Vijay is taking over from everybody else, so be it, please do. All freedom to you. Read my response to Cedy and things will make better sense.

2. Thanks uruzalari thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Illa thread konjam asingama irrukkum for everyone avalovudhan ... I certainly dont want to 'defend' him - there's no need to and hope his fans dont get down to it - we had these exchanges in the boxoffice thread about 5 months ago. Well, we had done all the comparisons we wanted - their complete biography/resume. background of how they started, how many superhits/blockbusters they have given so far, their hits/#movies ratio, the kind of genre they have done, their box office numbers etc. But not necessary at this point. SS has etched himself a name that is had to replace.

All I'm saying is Vijay has done much better than expected in this movie so enjoy his success but has some ways to go before he establishes himself as someone at the top .. Better to modestly celebrate his success thats all. FYI - for me everybody is just an actor for my entertainment and I support someone just i would in a ball/cricket game thats all. They have their life and I have mine. Never a fanatic of anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chathriyan View Post
    He already established and a super star of this generation!
    bill4u-ji....he has already established by conducting successive polls every year that he is next superstar....

so there is no point in talking...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    [/B]
    started from a teaser/trailer clip having more views posted from the very same site from where you have posted this news of VR. What a pity!!!
    Have no idea what you're talking about and what the link contained ..... I posted something which was a more responsible daily that you needed thats all. If Vijay's clip had more views, so be it. Doesnt bother me.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cedy - rest assured, I was not starting this whole thing. Not my original intent. Then I saw someone else saying Kaththi has beaten Endiran's records. I then suggested in one of my posts that while Vijay's success should be celebrated by his fans, its not a good idea to enter into comparison with either the SS or other actors. Then Vinod responded that comparisons are inevitable .. and someone else responded that only Kathithi and Endiran crossed 100 Cr. One thing lead to another and so forth. Sometimes its easy to get drawn in although you come with a different mindset ... power of the hub !!
    Bingo...Great post. I second this, while success needs to be enjoyed some people go over-board posting crap. I am not arguing the fact that Vijay cannot be compared to SS but the compounded logic to comparing a movie that released 5 years back to a movie that released last month. TFI Market has evolved and will continue to grow and records are meant to be broken which is a good thing.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK lets compare Kaththi and kochadayaan ....bomma padatha thooki niruthuna maari therlayae ....super star / Kamal nu pottuta yedhu sonnalum ketuttu poiruvaanganu nenappu ...
    Last edited by VinodKumar's; 20th November 2014 at 12:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Bingo...Great post. I second this, while success needs to be enjoyed some people go over-board posting crap. I am not arguing the fact that Vijay cannot be compared to SS but the compounded logic to comparing a movie that released 5 years back to a movie that released last month. TFI Market has evolved and will continue to grow and records are meant to be broken which is a good thing.
    not only that....how can we compare an actor who has completed 55+ odd movies with the Cinema Stalwarts Kamal and Rajini who have done 200+ and 150+ movies....

compare only the movies....Rajini's Lingaa is coming and we all know how it will perform...it is going to smash the Indian Cinema records...

And Kamal's 3 movies are in pipeline...very very diverse and unique in its own aspect which can never be compared with any of vijay movies in the past present or future....and those 3 movies put together...alone is capable of and can generate 500c to 600c revenue in total worldwide...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    OK lets compare Kaththi and kochadayaan ....bomma padatha thooki niruthuna maari therlayae ....super star / Kamal nu pottuta yedhu sonnalum ketuttu poiruvaanganu nenappu ...
    So you're saying VR crossing 200 Cr. is something you want to argue about ? Or Kaththi beating Endiran's records ? Not sure what you want to say that we dont want you to say .... Come on man all these actors wont even give you or me a second look when they see you on the road !! Why are you so concerned and taking it personal ?

Post Thanks / Like
    So you're saying VR crossing 200 Cr. is something you want to argue about ? Or Kaththi beating Endiran's records ? Not sure what you want to say that we dont want you to say .... Come on man all these actors wont even give you or me a second look when they see you on the road !! Why are you so concerned and taking it personal ?
    ji...vidunga...evalo sonnallum avingakku puriyadhuu...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Not understanding what u trying to convey. Why compare Kochadayan to Kaththi?

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    not only that....how can we compare an actor who has completed 55+ odd movies with the Cinema Stalwarts Kamal and Rajini who have done 200+ and 150+ movies....

compare only the movies....Rajini's Lingaa is coming and we all know how it will perform...it is going to smash the Indian Cinema records...

And Kamal's 3 movies are in pipeline...very very diverse and unique in its own aspect which can never be compared with any of vijay movies in the past present or future....and those 3 movies put together...alone is capable of and can generate 500c to 600c revenue in total worldwide...
    Quantity does not matter in cinema its all about quality. No one here is comparing Rajni/kamal with Vijay or even Ajith. Rajni and kamal are legends in their own way and so as Vijay. But when it comes to comparison my full support is for Vijay. 150,200 movies only happens before 90s. Now making 1 movie for any actor is an acheivement due to budget issues and piracy. A very silly comparison here.

Its too early to predict Linga or KH's box office. We have to wait for the release and decide from there if they will break records or not. What will happen if Linga is a failure? So keep calm and do not compare.

Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast